Monday, March 7, 2016

Twelve Angry Men #jobs

10th Juror: "You're just letting yourself get bulldozed by a bunch'a what d'ya call 'em- intellectuals."
#You'reSoBlueCollar



7th Juror: "Well, if that isn't the livin' end! What are you basing it on? Stories this guy made up. He oughta write for Amazing Detective Monthly. He'd make a fortune." #sarcasm #Joke'sOnYou #WritersAreActuallyAwesome



9th Juror:"...This is a quiet, frightened, insignificant old man who has been nothing all his life, who has never had recognition, his name in the newspapers....nobody seeks his advice after seventy-five years..." #JackofNoTrades #DoesHeEvenMatter?



2nd Juror: "Well, gee, I don't know. I remember I was arguing with the guy I work next to at the bank a couple of weeks ago; so he called me an idiot; so I yelled at him..." #dumbbankers #GoBacktoCountingMoney #NotPeoplePeople


10th Juror: "Did hear the scream. Didn't hear the scream. What's the difference? They're just little details. You're forgetting the important stuff." #perspective #ClearlyNoArchitect






No comments:

Post a Comment